88 address str
Singapore, No State-Outside of the US (Singapore)
Social Media Producer
Social Media Producer
- Collaborate with internal business units and clients’ teams to advise on best practise social media and digital content-driven campaigns for projects across different media disciplines.
- Produce sharable and optimized content (video, image, gif, audio), primarily for live events/programs and content marketing campaigns within a social media command centre environment.
- Work closely with Social Media Community Manager and Data Analyst in order to optimize content output and audience targeting.
- Social media monitoring around various, selected brand sentiments and latest trends.
- Training of project managers and other stakeholders in social media content management, channel/account optimization and
- Assist in conceptualizing and executing content marketing campaigns with interactive content solutions.
- First-adopter and A-B tester of latest operational tools and features provided by partner companies (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- Testing and defining new operational procedures for social media content creation and management with emerging production technology (VR, AR, multi-cam live streaming, etc.)
- Diploma or Bachelor in content production related studies (TV, Film, Digital Media, Communications, Creative Writing) or strong track-record of production work (add link to online portfolio to application)
- Mandatory: portfolio / showreel link upon submission
- YouTube certified candidates preferred
- Proficient in Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing.
- At least 2 years in digital content production
- Operations knowledge of Adobe CC (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator), social media management platforms and live-video editing/streaming programs
- Have a good understanding of local social media and the online/mobile industry
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Line etc) as well as other digital channels.
- Able to conduct digital video production independently from ideation to online publishing.
To apply, please go to https://mediacorp.workable.com/j/59AE646C1C
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com