88 address str
Singapore, No State-Outside of the US (Singapore)
Editor, Brand Studio
Wire Services,Online/New Media,Public Relations/Marketing
Editor, Brand Studio
Mediacorp Brand Studio is hiring a talented and experienced editor for its growing content marketing team. This managerial role is a unique opportunity to combine editorial gumption with creative vision and oversee all projects, including long form features, listicles, motion graphic videos, animation and news features.
Mediacorp Brand Studio is in a unique position as Singapore’s national broadcaster to produce branded content across digital, social, television and beyond. Candidates must be comfortable producing branded content that work across various platforms and devices.
This is an opportunity to spearhead all stages of the project process, from ideation/concept and writing/scripting to post-production and amplification.
We’re looking for a candidate, who has a passion for telling stories with heart, innovation and truth.
Candidates who do not view branded content as anything less than editorial work.
The role requires a strong sense of experimentation, adventure and playfulness. The ability to thrive under pressure, manage intense deadlines and collaborate well with others is essential.
The editor will report to the Executive Creative Director of Mediacorp Brand Studio.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
- Run day-to-day branded content creation operations within the Brand Studio team
- Directly manage a team of writers, designers and freelancers to ensure successful development and execution of campaigns
- Work with the Executive Creative Director to create innovative content solutions
- Work with various editorial and product development teams to ensure branded content fits seamlessly on Mediacorp platforms
- Ensure all branded content campaigns are delivered on-time and represent the highest creative and editorial standards
- Develop compelling branded content that aligns thematically with the sponsoring brands and fits seamlessly alongside editorial content across platforms
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales and research to drive revenue
- At least 6 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Proven track record as a creative storyteller. Must be strong with scripting and original concepts
- Experience creating editorial and non-paid video content for newsroom or digital platforms. Strong editorial judgment is key
- Experience working with different formats of video content
- Experience in creating both bite-sized and longer-form content for a digital market is a plus
- Familiarity with Mediacorp’s platforms, brands and celebrities
- Strong industry network
- Deep knowledge of film, pop culture and digital trends
To apply, please go to http://mediacorp.applyourjobs.com/JobDetails.aspx?ID=2048
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com