88 address str
Singapore, No State-Outside of the US (Singapore)
Senior / Producer, Current Affairs (Money Mind)
Wire Services,Television,Online/New Media
We are looking for an outgoing and dynamic individual with a flair for writing and a keen interest in current events to gather and report news, with a specific focus on financial, economic and business news. Working collaboratively in a wider team, you will contribute to the production of reliable and insightful coverage of business and financial news. You will also have an ability to develop multimedia production skills.
- Good degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Political Science, Arts & Social Science, or Journalism.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in journalism
- Sound knowledge of current or future trends in the financial and business sectors.
- A flair for writing and story-telling.
- Excellent command of the English Language. Abilities in other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to exercise individual judgment, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Be prepared to work irregular hours and weekends.
To apply, please go to http://mediacorp.applyourjobs.com/JobDetails.aspx?ID=2010
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com