Hong Kong, No State-Outside of the US (Hong Kong)
We are looking for a talented associate producer to join us! Report to Producer, the associate producer is going to play an integral role in the video production team of the company. Working closely with Account Servicing team to fully understand client / project requirements, s/he is responsible for overseeing each project (all sorts of video related projects from TVCs, online promo videos, corporate videos, programs etc.) from conception to completion, i.e pre-production planning, shooting to post-production, in a timely manner and within budget provided, including:
- Discuss (and negotiate) with in-house team members and 3rd parties about the details of project, timeline and budget
- Scout shooting locations
- Arrange shooting crew
- Talent/model casting/booking
- Control budget
- Organize shooting schedule
- Identify and source for other 3rd parties (e.g. specific video director, script writer, celebrities etc.) when necessary.
- Post production works including editing and motion graphic development
- Work with Account Servicing in pitching activities by providing insights, ideas and reference
Work off site (in different shooting locations) is required.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Multimedia Communications or related discipline.
- 5 years experience in video and postproduction, either in creative agency, advertising agency, production houses or TV stations.
- Throughout understanding of video (including audio) production process, specs and formats as well as equipment.
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro and good Knowledge of After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Creative, Self-motivated, hardworking and a good sense of responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with good related industry network.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
To apply, please email email@example.com
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com