Singapore, No State-Outside of the US (Singapore)
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading international advertising implementation agency. We use proprietary technology to deliver savings for global brands. By putting together a series of new systems and technologies, Hogarth produces and delivers national and international campaigns at a fraction of the historic cost, while enhancing quality.
Hogarth works across all media, with production expertise in TV, print and digital. Hogarth employs 750 people globally, and works with many of the world’s leading advertisers & brands.
Key Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Working onsite in a fast growing production company
- Checking translated artworks adhere to local market/language guidelines
- Liaising with Studio, Transcreation and Account/ Project Managers to ensure consistency and quality across materials
Key attributes should include:
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Mac literate with experience of Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to read and mark-up on screen
- Organised, proactive with good communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player with self motivation and flexibility
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar environment
- Previous experience in a similar role within the advertising industry
- Experience using the Adobe packages an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to email resume; stating educational qualifications, career history, present and expected salaries, contact information together with a recent photograph by 15th August 2013 to careersSGP@hogarthww.com. In addition, please tell us that you saw this position on AsiaMediaJobs.com.
Hogarth Worldwide Pte Ltd
50 Scotts Road