Copywriter, Creative Central
Job ID: 51513
Job Views: 1166
Location: Singapore, , Singapore
Job Category: Wire Services,Television,Online/New Media
Employment Type: Full time
- Conceptualise, Write, Produce (Recommend appropriate music, Sound effects and voices) and Direct Radio Commercials in English clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the senior writer/ producers and the Creative Director and Audio Engineers bring radio ideas to life.
- Maintain a high level of creative standard and quality in all copywriting and advertising work produced.
- Will also have opportunities to work on Trans Media and digital campaigns.
- Assist in vetting scripts and audio produced to ensure they meet standards set out in the advertising code.
- A Diploma or a Degree in Media Studies, English, Theatre, Marketing Communications, Advertising Communications or any Media & Advertising related fields.
- Must have love for the written word, have reasonable business sense and be comfortable interfacing with clients and account executives.
- A strong portfolio is mandatory.
- An excellent command of English, passion for the English language. Some theatre, drama experience would be an advantage.
- Resourceful and quick in solving problems
- Resilient, confident, self-motivated, and takes initiative in proposing new ideas
- Good with people.
- Comfortable to work hard in a fast-paced environment. Ability to handle change and a degree of ambiguity on some projects is a bonus.
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply, please go to https://mediacorp.workable.com/j/3EF124B723