Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID: 51488
Job Views: 4281
Location: Hong Kong, , Hong Kong
Job Category: Online/New Media,Public Relations/Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
- Plan, develop, create, and execute digital marketing campaigns focused on target markets, particularly reaching C-level and VP level executives in HR.
- Develop keyword strategies, copy, landing page optimization, and aligning offers to drive conversions.
- Exercise leadership over Web Site conversions and retargeting. Drive proactive strategies on modifying pages and content to improve conversions.
- Provide input into content strategy to fuel digital marketing campaigns as the advocate for seamless digital experiences for our prospects and customers to drive conversions.
- Align message, campaign cadence, offer, content, landing page optimization, and channel. Ensure integration of message with other inbound and outbound campaigns driven by other team members.
- Lead the digital marketing agency and optimize for best practices through testing, the latest conversion strategies, and high ROI.
- Clearly communicate and assist in the handoff to the inside sales team on the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired response from the campaigns.
- Interact with marketing programs managers and marketing operations to make recommendations on trigger based campaigns across channels, e.g. SEO or SEM conversion to an email offer.
- Measure campaigns based on agreed upon metrics and follow the results of inquiries to sales qualified leads. Make recommendations on appropriate lead scoring and lead management processes.
- Evolve campaigns to a customer life cycle marketing strategy, based on buying journeys and buy cycles.
- Degree in Marketing and Public Relations or related disciplines.
- Digital marketing experience is a MUST.
- Preference for candidates with Fashion Retail experience with strong in branding.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experienced in Video production
- Proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop
- Candidate with less experience would consider as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
To apply, please email email@example.com