Job ID: 51318
Job Views: 1549
Location: Hong Kong, , Hong Kong
Job Category: Public Relations/Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
- Assist in the execution of marketing & business activities, as well as the corresponding communication channels online and offline
- Collaborate with the team by providing administrative support including updating presentation and reports
- Coordinate and liaise with internal & external parties on communications materials
- Handle customer enquirer & arrange public tour when necessary
- Prepare program tracking reports and provide administrative support to daily operation
- Collaborate with internal product teams as well as external sources for identifying relevant content for monthly external mass communication.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related discipline;
- 2 years in marketing communications or Journalism, logistics background preferred but not essential;
- High proficiency in written & spoken English, Chinese & Putonghua;
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organized, self-motivated, independent and good team player;
- Immediately available preferred.
What's in it for you?
We offer intensive training and good career development to the successful candidates. Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com