|Mediacorp is looking for an experienced, talented producer who is passionate to work in the English Current Affairs unit. The incumbent will be with Talking Point, a weekly programme which analyses topical issues of the day and brings perspectives to viewers.|
You will be entering into a fast, dynamic arena where "thinking out of the box", "meeting new challenges" and "facing tight deadlines" are the daily norms.
You are expected to research, script, direct and produce long form programmes. These could include investigative, human interest or current affairs shows.
The candidate should have a keen news sense and show strong conceptualizing and storyboarding abilities with a meticulous eye for detail. Good communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites, as are candidates with a "take charge" spirit.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a show reel.
· Must have strong interest and knowledge in News & Current Affairs
· A dynamic, creative and a good team player.
· Able to perform well under pressure even as you put in long and irregular hours.
· Willing and prepared to work on weekends or public holidays when required
· Degree in any discipline
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the TV industry