Digital Journalist, Malay News & Current Affairs (Editorial)
Job ID: 51300
Job Views: 182
Location: Singapore, , Singapore
Job Category: Wire Services,Online/New Media
Employment Type: Full time
To be part of the Malay News and Current Affairs Digital Desk team in sourcing, reporting, and posting of news and other contents for the unit’s Digital & Social Media platforms.
- Cover and file news stories and if necessary do ‘live’ report from location.
- Write, report and readapt news stories from various sources for the digital & social platforms.
- Must be able to write fast and in an engaging fashion to attract the online users especially the youth.
- Keep track of the social media, trends and issues and develop them into good news contents.
- Able to voice or present news programmes will be an advantage [training will be provided if found suitable].
- Good sense of news and current affairs issues
- Ability to craft, script and produce news/ca contents especially for the online audience
- Ability to conduct interviews on various topics of interest
- Good research capability particularly on relevant topics or issues
- A good command of Malay and English, particularly for written Malay
- General Degree particularly in Arts and social science, Journalism, Mass Communication or Media Studies
- Some experience in journalism or related field with relevant focus on Malay community, culture and language, will be useful
- Those without the necessary experience will be given the required training if found suitable
To apply, please go to http://mediacorp.applyourjobs.com/JobDetails.aspx?ID=1954
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com