|Assistant Manager / Senior Executive (Web Analyst), Family (English)|
We are looking for a dynamic professional to be responsible for data driven strategic thinking in English Audience Segment. The Web Analyst develops reports and analytics to shape and guide the growth of our digital products, and to optimize online marketing efforts.
You will synthesize data and information, and collaborate with product and internal stakeholders to help strategy initiatives, working closely with products to ensure the analytics help drive products/features to meet website performance metrics and goals.
The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. You must be a self-starter and problem solver, comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and be able to think big while paying careful attention to details.
- Perform thorough and detailed statistical analysis of data and information surrounding website metrics and performance.
- Derive insights from research and data that provide holistic views of performance across experiences
- Interface with Product with clickstream data to drive site performance and better UX
- Participate in optimization testing of products including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Serve as the support contact for analytics – web & social
- Work with various internal groups to build strategies to expand reach and engagement with our digital audiences.
- Create reports and dashboards for multiple stakeholders at varying levels throughout the organization.
- Work with Product on internal/external communications.
- Manage other analytics tasks as assigned
- 2 years of experience in digital media with an emphasis in analytics, optimization tools, and/or business intelligence
- 1 years of experience in social analytics
- In-depth understanding of website metrics and KPIs, including detailed knowledge of Google Analytics, and other web analytics packages
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced MSFT Excel skills required, including pivot tables and statistical analysis tools. Knowledge of SQL a big plus
- Exhibit strong analytical, project management, storytelling, and communication skills
- Previous experience in designing, maintaining, and analyzing web metrics
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data from multiple sources into meaningful metrics and information
- Ability to use data-driven and analytical approach to decision making
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize multiple important projects and work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Strong team player with excellent people skills and dedication to excellence