Events Marketing Manager
Job ID: 51167
Job Views: 978
Location: Hong Kong, , Hong Kong
Job Category: Public Relations/Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
Events Marketing Manager
EVENTS MARKETING MANAGER (Greater China)Digital/Hong Kong/6 month contract role
- Manage regional end to end industry events
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams
- Partner with third party vendors
You are an experienced Event Manager, Brand Manager, Consultant, PR or Advertising professional.
You have been managing and coordinating large scale events at a regional level.
You have strong marketing, project management and communication skills.
You are passionate about technologies, digital and advertising.
You love social media and have a creative mind set.
This role is for you ... just contact me! The Company
One of the most exciting tech firm with an awesome working environment.The role
- Manage and oversee Greater China industry event strategy, relations and regional event calendar
- Collaborate with the Greater China marketing team and push the overall creativity of the Organization
- Develop a plan for digital/advertising industry events including sponsorship and speaking plans
- Coordinate plans with Sales, PR, recruiting and training teams at a regional level
- Oversee event-related design projects and manage outside agencies and freelancers
- Measure the impact of industry events and develop a plan to measure impact on an ongoing basis
- Manage and work cross functionally on key industry and advertising events across APAC
- Oversee event production for all hosted events, from conception to budget to after event reviews
- Manage marketing event resources including the GCR events calendar, events budget, and event specific swag
- Coordinate logistics, including organizing vendors, catering, security, live stream/video, registration, facilities, shipping, and signage
- Manage project timelines
- Develop best practices and standards across the business, and then build on best practices for event planning, execution and measurement
- Build strong industry relationships with marketing partners and key vendors
- 6 to 8 years professional experience managing events at a regional level, working with third party vendors
- Minimum BA/BS degree Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of social media landscape and experience executing social media marketing
- Experience producing compelling marketing content for multiple audiences
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into marketing campaigns
- Able to travel: 2 to 3 travels to China and Taiwan
- Good communication level in English and Mandarin
To apply, please email email@example.com
When applying, indicate that you saw this job on Asiamediajobs.com