TODAY is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Senior/Photo Journalist.
The candidate should have very strong photography skills and have a minimum of 5 years of photojournalism experience in a newsroom. Video production and editing skills are key requirements as well.
The candidate will be expected to photograph news events, produce multimedia features for TODAY’s digital platforms.
· Degree either in Journalism, Mass Communication, Media Studies or Arts & Social Sciences.
· Good grasp of current issues and news locally and globally.
· You have a keen interest in all things social media and an acute understanding of how to leverage on social media to reach an audience as well as to gather news.
· Good analytical skill, initiative and resourcefulness.
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and seek new, innovative ways of presenting content.
· Ability to exercise individual judgment, and work well under pressure to meet deadline.
· Be prepared to work irregular hours and weekends.
· At least 3years' experience in Journalism or media related fields. Experienced candidates will be considered for a Senior Photo Journalist role.